If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Several key principles come together to form the Montessori approach:
- Movement and learning are closely connected. Movement enhances learning.
- Placing children into mixed age groups, corresponding to the planes of development, helps them relate to children who are both older and younger.
- Observation of the child helps reveal the proper timing of the presenting of new information and experiences.
- Attending to sensitive periods of development helps to guide the choice of classroom activity in which a child will be engaged.
- The classroom experience should build on the desire of the young child to master his or her environment.
- The use of self-correcting materials allow children to manipulate and explore at their own pace.
- Admissions & Tuition
- We would love to have you join our Beth Montessori Family! Learn more about our Admissions process here.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule a tour today! 858-452-3030
- Forms & Downloads
- Conveniently access our Applications, Calendars, and other useful forms to be downloaded here!
What can we help you find?